overhearing people talking about something u like
hearing that they talkin shit
I can not stop watching this
this video has disrupted my entire day
"Kakuzu was the best at it though, because he’d say the most ridiculous stuff and stay perfectly in character the whole time. Everybody on set would start laughing."
OKAY BUT ACTORS AU
Naruto is filmed live with actors and a fantastic sfx team, and basically all of the Akatsuki and favorite characters get to live because they’re just actors now.
Obvious screenshot paintovers and refs are obvious
mine and alexis' incredibly important akatsuki frat house/mall au collab is finally done and i'm like 99% sure it's our masterpiece.
Itachi, the uchiha playboy who does on to work in mall security. Kisame is the jock who got in on a swimming scholarship. Deidara is an art student that couldn’t find a job after college and goes to work at starbucks for 12 years. Sasori works at build-a-bear because “like this tiny heart, true art lasts forever.” Hidan literally kills at team sports. Murdered a dude during laser tag once. Kakuzu’s a med student who runs a gambling ring on the side.
Pein is the president of the fraternity who dons a pink apron to work as a piercer at claire’s, while Konan is the closet nerd who just wants to fold anime-themed origami. Tobi didn’t go to college with them, but starts working alongside deidara at starbucks. Zetsu can’t decide on whether or not to be a dance major or a horticulture major, and Orochimaru is the weird 50yo dude that owns their frat house
literally the most important AU that’s ever existed
Jay and Bey are currently going through their Blue period.
On Sep 13, 1944, a princess from India lay dead at Dachau concentration camp. She had been tortured by the Nazis, then shot in the head. Her name was Noor Inayat Khan. The Germans knew her only as Nora Baker, a British spy who had gone into occupied France using the code name Madeline. She carried her transmitter from safe house to safe house with the Gestapo trailing her, providing communications for her Resistance unit.
Oh my God, yes. Let’s talk about Noor Inayat Khan.
- Wireless operators in France had a life expectancy of six weeks. Noor was actively transmitting for over three times as long.
- While she was in France, every other wireless operator in her network was slowly picked off until she was the last radio link between London and Paris. It was “the most dangerous and important post in France”.
- She was offered a way back to Britain and refused.
- In fact, in her transmissions to London, she once said that she was having the time of her life, and thanked them for giving her the opportunity to do this.
- She was captured by the Gestapo, but never gave up: she made three attempt escapes. One involved asking to take a bath, insisting on being allowed to close the door to preserve her modesty, and then clambering onto the roof of the Gestapo HQ in Paris.
- Her last word before being shot was, “Liberté!”
The term BAMF was coined for such persons.
Her entire life, and her mother’s life as well, are FASCINATING. A Royal, Muslim, Anglo-Indian woman in WWII… Could we have a sweeping FACTUAL movie please. Like now?
Yet another story I would like to read.
You guys! There IS A MOVIE!
Enemy of the Reich: The Noor Inayat Khan Story
A-frame in Fredonia, NY.
get to know me meme -[5/?] Favorite RPDR contestants
↳ Trinity K. Bonet
Sakura and Obito - chapter 685
Im either playing Kim Kardashian Hollywood or I’m on tumblr because I ran out of energy on Kim Kardashian Hollywood